The School Kit Refill provides educators and students with the ultimate STEM learning experience!
Teachers Love it!
- Refill for our popular Easy School Kit
- Each student can watch the day-to-day development and transformation of their very own caterpillar.
- Unforgettable experience.
- Great educational opportunity.
- Proudly grown in the USA.
Before You Grow
This kit does not come with a habitat, you can purchase a butterfly pavilion habitat here.
- Check the temperature! It’s best to do this project when the weather in your area is between 55-85 degrees Fahrenheit
- We cannot ship live insects to Mexico, Canada, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO or DPO addresses
- Hook and loop fasteners are now included in your kit so you may conveniently affix the mini cup lids (with the caterpillars attached) to the inside of your mesh butterfly habitat
- Insect Lore spoon and knife for easy food measuring
- 33 2oz mini cups with lids - one cup to house each caterpillar comfortably
- Feeding Dropper
- STEM Journal full of fun classroom activities
- 33 baby caterpillars in one large cup
- 10 oz of nutritious caterpillar growth food to supply all 33 caterpillars until they transform into butterflies
- Transfer brush
- In-depth Butterfly Pavilion School Kit Instructions (download also available here)
- READ ME (includes helpful caterpillar-raising tips)
Insect Lore, the Original Butterflies-by-Mail Company®, guarantees at least 20 out of 33 caterpillars will develop into healthy butterflies.
Please note: Be aware of the temperatures in your area before ordering. Temperatures must be between 50 and 85 degrees Fahrenheit to allow for the safe delivery of your caterpillars, and the safe release of your butterflies.
We cannot ship live insects to Mexico, Canada, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO, FPO, or DPO addresses.
Proudly Grown in the USA.