Use your Ladybug Land habitat again and again... this time with DOUBLE the ladybugs!
- 2 tubes of ladybug larvae (10 to 13 larvae in each tube) and nutritious ladybug food
- Instruction Guide
- READ ME with helpful ladybug tips
Be sure you are available to accept and open the package immediately. You should already have a habitat in which to house your baby ladybugs.
The entire metamorphosis process will take 17-21 days.
Release your adult ladybugs within a week of their emergence. Follow these suggestions if you would like your ladybugs to remain in your garden:
- Try to release them in the early morning when temperatures have reached at least 55 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Before you let your ladybugs go, lightly mist your plants and flowers with water to provide a natural place for thirsty ladybugs to drink.
- Look for plants that are infested with ladybugs’ favorite food: aphids, whiteflies, or any soft-bodied insect. Be sure to release your ladybugs near this food source.
- Ladybugs like to live under rocks, roots, and logs, so it is helpful to release them near these hiding places as well!
Please note: Summer's here and we recommend you order your caterpillars when temperatures in your area are below 85 degrees. If you live in a location that experiences extreme heat, it may be best for you to order when the weather cools.
This item contains live insects only. You will need to purchase or provide a habitat.
We cannot ship live larvae to Hawaii, Mexico or Puerto Rico.
We guarantee that 10 ladybug larvae will transform into adult ladybugs.