Use your Ladybug Land habitat again and again... this time with DOUBLE the ladybugs!
- 2 tubes of ladybug larvae (10 to 13 larvae in each tube) and nutritious ladybug food
- Instruction Guide
- READ ME with helpful ladybug tips
Be sure you are available to accept and open the package immediately. You should already have a habitat in which to house your baby ladybugs.
The entire metamorphosis process will take 17-21 days.
Release your adult ladybugs within a week of their emergence. Follow these suggestions if you would like your ladybugs to remain in your garden:
- Try to release them in the early morning when temperatures have reached at least 55 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Before you let your ladybugs go, lightly mist your plants and flowers with water to provide a natural place for thirsty ladybugs to drink.
- Look for plants that are infested with ladybugs’ favorite food: aphids, whiteflies, or any soft-bodied insect. Be sure to release your ladybugs near this food source.
- Ladybugs like to live under rocks, roots, and logs, so it is helpful to release them near these hiding places as well!
Please note: Be aware of the temperatures in your area as the colder months approach. Temperatures must be between 50 and 85 degrees Fahrenheit to allow for the safe delivery of your ladybug larvae, and the safe release of your ladybugs.
This item contains live insects only. You will need to purchase or provide a habitat.
We cannot ship live larvae to Hawaii, Mexico, or Puerto Rico.
We guarantee that 10 ladybug larvae will transform into adult ladybugs.