Transfer your chrysalides to your butterfly habitat safely and easily with our handy Chrysalis Holding Log.
Easy to Use
- The perfect place for your chrysalides.
- Fast and easy to set up
Step by Step
Once your chrysalides have hardened and are ready to be moved to the butterfly habitat, simply:
- Take the lid off the cup.
- Remove any silk and frass surrounding the chrysalides.
- Insert the lid (with the chrysalides attached) into the slot.
- Place the Chrysalis Holding Log on the floor of the habitat and wait for your beautiful butterflies to emerge!