- Product Downloads
Every Cup of Caterpillars now includes a Deluxe Chrysalis Station!
During this time of year, it is important to monitor weather conditions in your area. Daytime temperatures should be over 55 degrees Fahrenheit to safely release your butterflies.
When 1 cup of caterpillars just isn't enough...
Our 2 Cups of Live Caterpillars includes 2 cups of 5 caterpillars - that's 10 caterpillars in total! Your caterpillars will also come with all of the caterpillar food they need to become beautiful Painted Lady butterflies.
2 Cups of Live Caterpillars Includes:
- 2 cups of 5 caterpillars plus caterpillar food (10 caterpillars in total)
- Our Caterpillar Quick Guide - a brief overview to get you started (for in-depth instructions, see our Caterpillar to Butterflies Instruction Guide)
- NEW! TWO Deluxe Chrysalis Stations. Exclusive to Insect Lore, this is the easiest way to safely suspend your chrysalids.
We guarantee that 6 out of 10 caterpillars will develop into butterflies.
Please note: This item contains live insects.
Shipping: Live caterpillars are shipped to destinations within the Continental USA and Alaska. We cannot ship live caterpillars to Hawaii.
8 review(s) Add Your Review
- Grandkids love this product
My Grandson called today. He asked when his caterpillars would arrive. I bought two sets (he has a sister) last year and they took them everywhere, to the store, the library. My daughter was happy both kids had their own "babies" to carry around. This year my Grandson plans to use his caterpillars for show and tell in kindergarten. He is very excited to tell the story about how they become butterflies. This will be annual tradition for a while!
I am a 1st grade teacher and have bought these every year for the last 10 years. They always arrive when they are supposed to, and I always get 5. In 10 years, 49 out of 50 butterflies have made it! WOW! Great product, great price, kids love it and so do I!
- The student's really enjoy the many changes that the caterpillars take before they transition into butterflies.
Our program has been using Insect Lore for about 3 years or so now and we absolutely love them!